Indoor Air Quality Testing & Products
According to the EPA, Americans, on average, spend approximately 90% of their time indoors, where the concentrations of some pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than typical outdoor concentrations.
These pollutants include mold, bacteria, smoke, pet dander, and dirt.
Luckily, there is a way to improve the indoor air quality of your home or business!
Boost Your Indoor Air Quality
Trust the professionals at TemperaturePro for all of your indoor air quality needs. Protect your loved ones with proper air quality at your property. Contact us today and we will complete a comprehensive air quality survey for your location.
Breathe Safe Air at Your Property
We all deserve to breathe safe and clean air at our home and office. Ensure your property is a haven for fresh air with our indoor air quality services. We are able to save lives and enhance the quality of your life by providing a safe living situation.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Ask about our financing options and how we can provide guaranteed service while you remain living in comfort. Depend on a locally owned and operated business serving the community for 100 years. We offer FREE estimates.
Facts About Indoor Air Pollution
- The average American breathes 3,400 gallons of air each day, making ambient air pollution a major environmental problem
- Nearly 2 million people die prematurely from illness attributable to indoor air pollution from household solid fuel use
- 87 percent of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors
*Sources EPA, American Lung Association
Get a Free 2nd opinion on anything related to HVAC!
Solutions for Indoor Air Pollution
- Air filtration – We can protect your health with simple and cost-effective filtration solutions
- Air disinfection – Eradicate mold, bacteria and viruses, odors and contaminates plus reduce your energy bill
- Air purification – Get cleaner, fresher air and eliminate air risks by reducing odors, pollutants, VOCs, smoke, mold, bacteria and viruses
Indoor Air Quality Quiz
- Is fresh, pure Indoor Air Quality important to you?
- Do odors from cooking and other sources tend to linger in your home?
- Do you notice unwelcome odors when your HVAC system turned on?
- Is your home in the prime mold / microbial growth range of temperatures between 77F-88F?
- Do you have children or elderly residents that are susceptible to common bacteria / viral infections?
- Are you continually spending money on chemicals to sanitize your kitchen, bathroom and living area surfaces?
- Are you looking to combat in home transferring of airborne illness during flu season?
- Does anyone in your household smoke?
- Do you have pets in your home?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from allergies, asthma or breathing difficulties brought on by airborne particulate – ie. pollen pet dander and dust?
If you have answered most of the questions as a “Yes,” give us a call to learn how to improve the air quality in your home!